It is my mission to help moms reconnect with their own power and to add joy and confidence so that they can enjoy life as women and parents understanding that putting themselves first is also putting their children first too.
EPISODE 7 Relaunch My Life Radio🎶 IS LIVE
This week's episode is with Adriana Carballo, owner of Powerful Moms - hear from her raw journey to redesign her life after the difficult end of her marriage, with 2 young kids.
She now serves the world, empowering Moms to find their strength and learn to support themselves in truly transformative ways. — with Juliet Lever .
Listen to this Episode of Relaunch my Life HERE
Hola! I am Adriana and I'm just like you
- I love my kids and want to be the best mom I can possibly be.
- I want my kids to be happy and successful doing what they love with empowered beliefs about themselves and the world they live in.
- I sometimes feel like I don't have enough time to do all that I want
- I bite my nails and I steal candy from my kids, love bread with butter and red wine.
- I get tired (read: exhausted), overwhelmed and frustrated.
- I wish to open a magical door to a clean and tidy home someday.
- I've felt unsupported and unappreciated.
- I catch myself often thinking about how to make things work for others and forget all about me...
As a busy mother of two (8 and 4), a perfectionist Virgo and (formerly) control freak I've learned to let go of expectations, love and accept myself unconditionally, deal with overwhelm and guilt not feeling like a good mother, and most importantly; I've learned that by taking care of me and focusing on the things that make me thrive as an individual is how I can live and parent with love, joy and confidence. And I want the same for you...
As a certified Law of Attraction Life Coach it is my passion to remind you that you are powerful creator and that you have within you, all what you need to experience the life you desire by aligning with your true life purpose which is joy and spiritual growth.
To have fun and to become the best version of yourself in the process, feeling loving, happy and empowered as a woman and as a parent is, what I believe life is really all about.