- You are a busy mom and feel the guilt of small things passing by you because you just don't have time to stop and take notice.
- Maybe it's just because being a mom hasn't been part of your daily routine or maybe it is just because your kids keep changing and growing and the routine that worked out fine yesterday doesn't work today.
- You'd love to be able to focus on one thing (and actually finish it) and go to bed with a feeling of joy and fulfillment.
- It might feel like frustration or overwhelm, but deep inside it is more a feeling of longing. Longing to be more present, to have more fun, to feel more confident, and less of that empty feeling of life whizzing by.
And you don't want to ...
- skip breakfast anymore
- get upset with your partner because he wants to play video games after the kids go to bed
- feel guilty because you really would like to have some time to do more things that make you feel good
- continue to wish to open a magical door to a clean home after work
- spend the only ME time of your day worrying and wondering about how in Heaven are you doing to be able to make it all work.
You need to learn how to focus on what you really want and reconnect to that part of you that knows you are a lovely woman and an incredible parent. The part of you that knows that you can be, do, and have anything that you set your heart and your mind to, so that you can turn the feeling of longing into a feeling of joy, confidence and fulfillment.
And that's where I come in!
It is my mission to help moms reconnect with their own power and to add joy and confidence so that they can enjoy life as women and parents understanding that putting themselves first is also putting their children first too.
Hola! I am Adriana and I'm just like you
- I love my kids and want to be the best mom I can possibly be.
- I want my kids to be happy and successful doing what they love with empowered beliefs about themselves and the world they live in.
- I sometimes feel like I don't have enough time to do all that I want
- I bite my nails and I steal candy from my kids, love bread with butter and red wine.
- I get tired (read: exhausted), overwhelmed and frustrated.
- I wish to open a magical door to a clean and tidy home someday.
- I've felt unsupported and unappreciated.
- I catch myself often thinking about how to make things work for others and forget all about me...
I'm a certified Law of Attraction Life Coach and I've spent over 200 hours coaching during the last 2 years.
As a busy mother of two (8 and 4), a perfectionist Virgo and (formerly) control freak I've learned to let go of expectations, love and accept myself unconditionally, deal with overwhelm and guilt not feeling like a good mother, and most importantly; I've learned that by taking care of me and focusing on the things that make me thrive as an individual is how I can live and parent with love, joy and confidence. And I want the same for you...
It is my passion to remind you that you are powerful creator and that you have within you, all what you need to experience the life you desire by aligning with your true life purpose which is joy and spiritual growth.
To have fun and to become the best version of yourself in the process, feeling loving, happy and empowered as a woman and as a parent is, what I believe life is really all about.