1. Start with High Quality Essential Oils
What is an Essential Oil?
- Extracts from plants
- Found in seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers and other parts of plants
- Highly concentrated (less is more)
- 50-70 times more powerful than herbs
1 drop of peppermint essential oil contains the equivalent of 28 cups of peppermint tea!
why quality matters?
For an essential oil to be a high quality oil, it needs to be tested and certified as:
- Authentic: This means that that the composition equals the plant specified on the bottle.
- Genuine: This means that the essential oil is 100% natural.
- Potent: The potency and the therapeutic quality of an essential oil depends on where the oil is sourced. The most potent oils are sourced from plants grown in their native habit.
- Pure: An essential oil can be pure, but this does not necessarily mean that the oil is high quality. An essential oil must also have authentic properties, be genuine and have authentic properties.
This is why I use doTERRA essential oils for me and my family, and the reason why I became a doTerra Wellness Advocate.
In addition to supplying the highest quality essential oils, doTERRA is committed to making a positive difference in the lives of farmers, harvesters, and distillers who contribute to doTERRA’s essential oil production.
Why doterra Essential Oils?
- Plants are sourced all over the world
- Harvested at the most opportune time
- Every batch is rigorously tested by a third party
- Testing guarantees absence of toxins, contaminants, microorganisms and assures the presence of desired therapeutic properties.
- CTPG oils - Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade
2. Learn How to Use Your Essential Oils
- Affects mood
- Purifies the air
- Helps maintain a healthy airway
- Apply topically to the skin or the bottom of the feet
- Works fast! Enters the blood stream withing 30 sec.
- Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to prevent skin irritation or with hot oils
- Consume as a dietary supplement for targeted wellness
- Supportive to the bodies systems.
- Add a drop to your favorite dish for exceptional flavor
3. Get your Essential Oils at Wholesale Prices
Become a doTERRA wholesale member or Wellness Advocate and buy your oils at 25% off the retail price.
As a Wholesale Member you get to buy oils for you and your family’s personal use at 25% off the retail prices. There are no monthly required minimums to keep your wholesale membership. You only need to place a small order every six months to maintain your wholesale access to 25% off.
If you would like to receive additional discounts and benefits as a loyal customer, you can set up your Loyalty Rewards Points and purchase a minimum of 50 PV every month.
As a LRP participant - meaning that you have a minimum monthly LRP order of 50 PV - your shipping costs will be reimbursed in points that you can use towards your orders.
As a wholesale member you can always change to Wellness Advocate in the future at no additional cost. You can consider joining doTERRA as Wellness Advocate - even if you are new to Essential Oils and you are not planning on sharing or selling the oils.
You can be a Wellness Advocate an only order twice a year to keep the wholesale price of 25% off.
Being a Wellness Advocate:
- You can purchase your oils at wholesale prices
- You get a lot of FREE education and resources on the oils, uses, recipes, and more.
- Gives you the opportunity to earn commissions for sharing the oils.
- You can decide to become a Loyalty Reward Member placing orders of a minimum of 50 PV every month and get the benefits and additional discounts.
- If you wish to receive commissions you would need to have a monthly Loyalty Reward Points order of a minimum of 100 PV which is about $100.
4. Choose Your Enrollment Kit
To become a doTERRA Wholesale Member or Wellness Advocate you have to pay a membership fee. When you join with one of the Enrollment Kits this fee is waived PLUS you get many more products at a very good price saving a lot of money.
WHICH KIT TO CHOOSE: GETTING STARTED POWERFUL MOM STYLE
Getting Started Powerful Moms Style
EMOTIONAL AROMATHERAPY DIFFUSED KIT
Join with do –TERRA Emotional Aromatherapy Diffused Enrollment Kit at 25% off you will get the Activate Your Power Intention Meditation for a Happy & Strong Mom Mind and the HoopYogini™' Foundational Practice Bundle that includes:
- Spinal Awakening Series
- From The Core Series
- Integrative Cool Down Series
- + 2 Bonus Dance Videos
Read More about the HoopYogini™ Foundation Practice Boundle HERE
HOME ESSENTIALS ENROLLMENT KIT
Join with do –TERRA Home Essentials Enrollment Kit at 25% off you will get :
- 3 Daily Habits for a Strong & Happy Mom Mind Journal and Meditations
- 3 Daily Habits Emotions Handout
- Essential Oils for Healthy Kids & Families handout with tips and recipes addressing:
- Allergy and Cold Relief
- Ear Infections, Immune Support
- Sleep & Mood Management, and more.
Essential Oils Tips & Safety
- Keep out of eyes, ears, nose & other sensitive areas.
- Dilute with fractionated coconut oil not water.
- Follow label instructions.
- Use internally only if bottle has supplemental facts.
- When using internally, use glass or stainless steel. NOT PLASTIC.
You are always welcome to CONTACT ME at firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information, guidance and support.
If you feel ready to purchase your oils you can go to: